Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rugby GALA day (wet weather)

Dear players and parents,

At this stage the GALA day will be going ahead unless the grounds are closed. We're keeping a close eye on the council website and should know by 1:00pm today (15.9.10) if we have to postpone the event.

Please keep an eye on the sports blog for updates later today.

Mr. Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment